The latest report titled “Aminobenzene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Aminobenzene.
|Process Included||Aminobenzene Production From Benzene
Aminobenzene Production From Cumene Process
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Aminobenzene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Aminobenzene Production Process:
1. Aminobenzene Production From Benzene: The report involves the cost analysis of the production of Aminobenzene from the nitration of benzene. The process includes the use of nitric acid and sulfuric acid, which gives nitrobenzene that gets hydrogenated further at high temperatures in the presence of metal catalysts resulting in Aminobenzene.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/aminobenzene-production-from-benzene/requestsample
2. Aminobenzene Production From Cumene Process: The report provides a detailed cost analysis of Aminobenzene production from benzene by cumene process with the help of propene and oxygen. At first, benzene gets turned to phenol using the Cumene Process that employs propene and oxygen. At last, Aminobenzene is produced by the Ammonolysis of phenol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/aminobenzene-production-by-cumene-process/requestsample
Aminobenzene or Aniline (C6H5NH2) is an organic compound that is the least complex and most vital aromatic amine that has the role of a precursor to more-complex chemicals. It constitutes a benzene ring attached to an amino group and contains 7 hydrogens (H) atoms, 6 carbon (C) atoms, and 1 nitrogen (N) atom. It has a slightly unpleasant odour like most volatile amines that smells like rotten fish with a burning aromatic taste. It appears to be yellowish to brownish in colour and has an oily liquid consistency. It is toxic by absorption and inhalation.
The market growth for Aminobenzene is driving in the upward direction due to its main application in polyurethane production. Furthermore, it is employed to make several commodities, including chemicals, photographic chemicals, agricultural chemicals (a pesticide and fungicides), herbicides, antioxidants, synthetic dyes, explosives, varnishes, stabilizers for the rubber industry (to process rubber chemicals and products like balloons, car tyres, gloves, etc.), and drugs like paracetamol, Tylenol, acetaminophen which furthers the market’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Aminobenzene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Aminobenzene market?
- What are the various processes used for Aminobenzene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Aminobenzene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Aminobenzene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Aminobenzene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Aminobenzene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Aminobenzene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Aminobenzene production?
- What is the time frame for Aminobenzene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Aminobenzene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Ammonia Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonia
- Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-chloride
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-lauryl-sulphate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA