The latest report titled “Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ammonium Chloride.
|Ammonium Chloride Production From Ammonia and Hydrochloric Acid (HCl)
Ammonium Chloride Production From Solvay Process
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonium Chloride production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonium Chloride Production Process:
1. Ammonium Chloride Production From Ammonia and Hydrochloric Acid (HCl): The report revolves around the economics of the production of Ammonium Chloride from Ammonia and Hydrochloric Acid (HCl). The process includes reacting gaseous ammonia with an aqueous solution of hydrochloric acid.
2. Ammonium Chloride Production From Solvay Process: The report involves the cost analysis of the production of Ammonium Chloride as a result of the Solvay Process to produce sodium carbonate. The process involves reacting carbon dioxide with ammonia and brine solution.
Ammonium chloride (NH4Cl), or sal ammoniac, is the by-product of sodium carbonate, the salt of ammonia and hydrogen chloride. It is a product derived from the ammonia-soda process used for making sodium carbonate. It appears to be a crystalline white salt in a pure form which leads to diuretic and expectorant effects.
The Ammonium Chloride market is propelling owing to its application in veterinary medicine that prevents urinary stones in sheep, goats, and cattle. In addition, it is used as a constituent of galvanizing, tinning, and soldering fluxes to avoid oxide coatings from metals that improve the solder’s adhesion. Furthermore, the vital component is present in many proprietary cold medicines and cough remedies as it has efficacy as an expectorant. In the food industry, it is used as a flavouring agent in liquorice, as an acidifier, as a yeast nutrient in making bread, and in food additives which is furthering the market expansion. In self-care products, it is included in products such as shampoo, hair colour, facial cleanser, conditioner, bleach, hand dishwashing detergent, body wash and cleanser, and in bath oils and salts. Also, it has other applications that boost its demand, including as a glue that binds plywood, in Leclanche cells in aqueous solutions etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ammonium Chloride market?
- What are the various processes used for Ammonium Chloride production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ammonium Chloride?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ammonium Chloride?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ammonium Chloride?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ammonium Chloride?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Ammonium Chloride production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ammonium Chloride production?
- What is the time frame for Ammonium Chloride plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ammonium Chloride?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-lauryl-sulphate
- Ammonium Nitrate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-nitrate
- Ammonium Sulphate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-sulphate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA