Did you know that the unit of measurement for computer mouse movement is called DPI or PPP? DPI refers to the number of points a sensor recognizes. Mouse sensitivity is usually measure in DPI per second. With the advent of laser mouse and digital pointing devices, the use of DPI to measure speed and accuracy has become more common. Of course, mouse sensitivity is just one factor to consider when choosing a new mouse. Digital mouse have more buttons and functions everywhere. In this article, we talk about the mouse best for working for home and mouse price in pakistan. It may also mean spending more time comparing features to find the best computer mouse for you.
If you work from home and need a new mouse, Read on for some ideas:
Our top 5 contenders for the best home office mouse
When it comes to peripherals and office supplies, the best is often subjective. What works best for each user depends on several things, including the type of work you do and your personal work style. We’ve round up five of our most useful and versatile devices to give you an idea of which type of mouse is most useful for remote use. Not in any particular order.
Pro Fit® Ergo Vertical Wireless Mouse
Do you have a lot of clicks? Try the Pro Fit® Ergo Vertical Wireless Mouse.
This ergonomic mouse has a contoure shape and a 46.7-degree angle that allows you to keep your hand in a neutral position, eliminating soft tissue compression, which is known to be one of the causes of carpal tunnel syndrome. It will be like shaking hands with a mouse.
It even comes with an extended lip to support the pinky and hand muscles.
Why we like it:
- Plug and Play: No need to waste time installing or messing with hardware
- Six-Button Layout: Convenience meets functionality with a scroll wheel and DPI buttons to change scroll speed.
- Storing the Nano Receiver: Take your mouse with you wherever you go and don’t worry about losing the receiver.
- Efficient energy consumption: AA battery lasts up to a year. The mouse indicates with a flashing red light when it is time to replace the battery.
- Approved by Ergonomists: A 2019 study by independent ergonomists rated our upright mouse as the most comfortable mouse on the market.
Pro Fit® Bluetooth® mouse
If you travel a lot, the Pro Fit® Bluetooth® mobile mouse is a lightweight and convenient option.
The high-resolution laser enables precise aiming, while Bluetooth® technology helps you get started in seconds. It has a scroll wheel, an auto stop function and is compatible with a wide range of operating systems.
A mobile Bluetooth® mouse is ideal when:
- Have a thin laptop: Chromebooks™ and Ultrabooks™ are very popular, but their thinness comes at the cost of things like CDs and lots of ports. If you have a limited number of USB ports, a Bluetooth® mouse frees them up for other accessories.
- You are versatile: do you use a mouse with your left hand? The symmetrical design allows you to switch to whatever part of the brain you feel.
- You don’t need any extra: sometimes you need nine buttons with 36 possible combinations; sometimes you just want it simple.
Pro Fit® Ergo wired mouse.
The wireless mouse has been around since 1991, but there’s a reason why wired mice are still ubiquitous; Even if you work from home, you enjoy a super stable connection and you never have to change batteries again.
The Pro Fit® Ergo Wired Mouse offers these benefits and more. With a design approved by ergonomics experts, you’ll love aerodynamic, point-and-click functionality that puts reliability first.
We are big fans of the Pro Fit® Ergo Wired Mouse because:
- Advanced control settings: There are four DPI settings so you can find the perfect precision and clarity for your cursor. There are also FIVE buttons for better navigation and performance.
- Plug and Play USB Connection: Plug and Play. This is especially useful if you frequently switch computers.
- Hand Alignment Features: The curved design takes pressure off the bottom of your wrist and allows for easy five-finger control thanks to the comfortable button layout.
Retractable mouse with Pro Fit® wire.
Maybe you need a wired mouse, but don’t want to mess with cables… The Pro Fit® Retractable Mobile Mouse gives you the best of both worlds.
The retractable USB cable tucks neatly into the mouse on the go, providing plug-and-play reliability for your wired mouse when you need it. This makes it more convenient if you need something durable that is easy to carry while traveling.
Try the Pro Fit® Retractable Mobile Mouse if:
- You want a mouse that’s simple and practical: simple controls and a compact design allow you to aim accurately anywhere.
- You have an older Windows operating system: Windows 7 or even XP is still popular all over the world and runs on hundreds of millions of machines. This mouse works well with them.
Wireless mouse in life
Mouse for Life is called “Mouse” in the wireless version. Elegant, simple and absolutely gorgeous, this is what we look for when we need something to get the job done and stay productive… Always.
Mouse for Life is built to last, but that’s just one of our favorite features. We also like:
- Silent Click: Whether you’re working in a quiet place or the click disturbs you, Mouse for Life ensures that all you hear are your thoughts.
- 1000 dpi optical sensor: The high-resolution optical sensor provides smooth motion and near-perfect sensitivity for optimal performance.
- Plug and Play Installation: Wireless USB receiver delivers lifelong mouse power in less than 30 seconds.
- Five-year limited warranty: The average lifespan of a computer mouse is about three years. Our Mouse for Life guarantee and natural living goes beyond that.
Which mouse is best for working from home?
Providing you with the features you need and deploying them easily for maximum performance. From multi-button controllers to productivity-maximizing minimalism, we’ve brought you five of our favorite mice that we think you’ll find effective in the office or at home.
Read more: Mouse Price in Pakistan